Verification of Cleaning and Disinfection processes
- The verification of cleaning and disinfection processes has always been a critical aspect in certain sectors, such as agri-food and healthcare. Now, due to the exceptional situation we are experiencing, it becomes an essential tool that allows us to increase the safety of people against the spread of coronavirus in the different environments in which we move: shops, work centres, public transport, etc.
Analysis of hygienic face masks
- Hygienic masks must comply with the requirements specified in the standards UNE 0064-1:2020, UNE 0064-2:2020 and UNE 0065:2020 in order to ensure their correct functioning. AENOR has initiated the tests necessary to verify compliance with these specifications:
- Bacteria Filtration Efficiency (BFE): this test allows the degree of filtration of the masks to be determined, with a minimum requirement of 95% for non-reusable face masks and 90% for reusable face masks.
- Breathability: This analysis assesses the ease of breathing with the mask from various differential pressure measurements, and must be the result of less than 60 Pa/cm2
- Microbial cleaning: In addition to the requirements of hygienic face mask standards, we carry out the microbial cleaning analysis in order to determine the bioburden (number of microorganisms) of the mask before use.
Analysis of coronavirus on surfaces. Verifies the effectiveness of the cleaning and disinfection procedures with the SARS COV-2 virus analysis service on surfaces and water by PCR.