Management of Compliance Operations / Centralised Operations (Madrid)
The AENOR laboratory Business Development Division seeks to recruit a Business Development Manager to promote sales of AENOR services, specific to the agri-food sector.
- Responsible for the AENOR laboratory sales budget.
- Manage the sales team, supervising and organising their tasks. Monitor and offer support and training to their staff.
- Establish, in collaboration with Management, the annual sales action plan, proposing sales strategies and actions to be carried out in order to achieve the set goals.
- Execute the Sales Action Plan, evaluating the results and introducing initiatives to achieve the sales goals.
- Maintain and expand the AENOR laboratory client portfolio.
- Assistance with and organisation of events to market the laboratory services.
Profile of the position:
- A university degree is required in the field of Biology, Pharmacy, Food technology, Veterinary studies or similar. Preference will be given to candidates with post-graduate training in Sales and Marketing.
- 10 years' experience in the marketing of testing or consulting services in the food sector, related to food safety and quality.
- At least 2 years' experience coordinating work teams.
- Available to travel according to the demands of the job
- Must live in the working area
Technical knowledge in food safety, legislation, and different testing actions carried out in the laboratory will be an advantage.
Interested candidates should get in touch with Human Resources before 30 September 2018, by sending an email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org.
All candidates will be considered and treated with full confidentiality.
Human Resources Management 08-01-2019