Management of Conformity Operations / Centralised Operations (Barcelona)
The Business Development Department of AENOR Laboratorio is seeking to recruit a Business Development Technician to expand sales of specific AENOR services in the agri-food sector in the Catalonia/Levante working area.
- Representing the laboratory in the assigned working area.
- Maintaining and developing the client portfolio in the area: Catalonia, Aragon, Valencia and the Balearic Islands.
- Managing assigned clients, acting as a point of contact between clients and laboratory.
Profile of the position:
- A bachelor's degree or higher in food-related disciplines: Chemistry, Pharmacy, Biology, Veterinary studies, or other related disciplines;
- At least 2 years' experience in commercialisation of laboratory services, consulting and/or certification relating to the agri-food field
- Availability to travel according to the requirements of the position (80%).
- Must live in the working area
Los candidatos interesados deberán ponerse en contacto con la Dirección Corporativa de Personas y Organización antes del 30 de abril de 2019, enviando un correo electrónico a la dirección firstname.lastname@example.org.
All candidates will be considered and treated with full confidentiality.
Dirección Corporativa de Recursos Humanos 19-03-2019